Blogmalion

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Meanwhile on the subject of me

I recently posted a message on the Naga's Den Forum (Random Chat thread) asking for comments on my site design. As a result of some of those comments I removed all of the tiled backgrounds from my site (which was a long job as every page had them) to improve readability, and changed the red text to green because I was told bright contrasting colours can cause eyestrain. On the other hand, the green headings look a bit weird to me, so I might change it back again.

I recently completed a male story, now called Trophy, which I'd been working on under various titles for about four years. Feels weird to finally let it out into the big wide world after all that time. 8800 words in four years works out to just over 6 words per day.

Brian, who's illustrated some of my male stories, pointed out that I hadn't posted any new male stories since last summer, so to redress the balance the next couple of stories I complete will also be male. Apologies to my hordes of fans who were expecting more female action.

1 Comments:

  • In response to the deleted message that used to be here:

    NO spam, get it? NO unsolicited websites, products or phone numbers. NO EXCEPTIONS.

    By Blogger Leem, at 11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home