Blogmalion

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The rabid Fox is yapping again

Once again the unfair and imbalanced Fox News is bleating about BBC bias over the so-called War on Terror and Iraq. I just heard Bill O'Reilly (aka Mr Spin) claim that Fox was going to take on the BBC. In your dreams, pal. The British broadcasting regulator Ofcom called Fox out for lying about the BBC before and they'll do it again if need be.

Personally I'd love to see Fox "take on" Auntie because the BBC would wipe the floor with them, except that they're far too dignified ever to dignify Fox's obnoxious lies with a response. I just wish Fox would do something so outrageous that Ofcom withdraws their British broadcasting licence. Then listen to them whine.

PS I know "too dignified to dignify" is a bit of an awkward construction, but right now I can't think of a better expression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home