Blogmalion

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stuff I definitely need to start thinking about doing real soon now

I've got a whole bunch of Taral Wayne images more or less ready to go online, but on top of that there's a raft of other stuff related to TV shows and books that he sent me and needs to be organised into pages and updated, and there are also a few things I've found that also have to be uploaded onto the Art and Stuff index, which itself needs reorganising into a more logical structure.

(Gasps for breath)

And then there are the website restoration projects I've been meaning to get around to. I've got most of the files and pages from the old Hall of Statuary site and have posted a beta version, but they still need a bit of organising before they can go on line properly. Same goes for the restored 2003 Medusa Realm, only more so because it's a lot bigger. Ultimately I'd like to combine it with the 2007 version to present the most complete version. I was hesitant because I thought Dmuk would be doing that himself, but if there's no activity at his end I might just go ahead unilaterally.

(Bigger gasp for breath)

AND... it would be nice if I could also restore the sidebar sites, The Gorgon Garden and Medusa XL, but they have a lot more missing images between them. If I can't find those images I might just create a hybrid Gorgon XL site from the ones that are left.

The Pygmalion Syndrome's 12th anniversary is coming up soon, so it would be nice to get at least some of those projects completed by then, but realistically I'm never going to finish them all by then.

Oh, well. Wish me luck. I've a feeling I'm going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home