Blogmalion

Thursday, June 28, 2007

How stupid do they think I am?

Here's an e-mail I received today:

My name is Michael ******** and I work for ********.com. I enjoyed visiting your website, which was adeptly designed and rich with content, and I would like to extend an invitation to you to join our affiliate program.

It doesn't cost you anything to join and you will earn cash commissions on sales resulting from referrals from your site. Here's how it works: first you place one of our banner ads on your site, which you have the option of style and size and then you earn an 8% commission on the orders you refer through the banner ad. You will be paid monthly through paypal when your balance meets or exceeds $10.00.

Some information about us: ********.com has satisfied thousands of customers worldwide and the average order size is $250. We list over 90,000 different products on our site.

If you are interested please register on our site for the program: register now or if you would like further information about the program please read the terms and conditions page and please feel free to contact me with any other concerns or questions that you may have.

Thank you for time it is greatly appreciated.
Michael ********


It's nice to know that my site is "adeptly designed and rich with content", but why do I get the feeling that they haven't even read the fucking thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home