Blogmalion

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Placeholding redux

I don't know if this blog qualifies as the least updated ever, but it's got to be right up there in the top 10, if not the top 5. The site updates a bit more frequently, but still not as frequently as I'd like. Partly it's because of RL commitments, but I guess at least part of it might be attributed to laziness... I am, after all, the founder-member of the Global Procrastination Society, or at least I will be, just as soon as I get around to setting it up.

One of the things I'd like to add to my site is... another cached archive site. Miraculously, I've managed to retrieve all of the pages and enough of the files to restore another little slice of ASFR nostalgia to the web. The only thing I don't have is permission from the site owner, or in fact any word from him at all, despite sending him a message ages ago. Maybe he didn't get it, or just decided not to reply, or maybe he's just another potential Procrastination Society member. I'll definitely make a more assertive effort to contact him in the next few days, and then hopefully I'll know whether or not he thinks the idea stinks.

Meanwhile, some of you may recall that I was writing an epic erotic web novel called Ketrin. What's up with that? Well... still writing it, slowly, scene by scene, painfully working out the complex plot details and praying I'll be able to get the damn thing finished... between those long, long periods when I'm not writing it, that is.

I have got to get around to starting that society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home